Steps To Remove Computer Viruses Using Command Prompt
- First of all click on Start and type cmd.
- Now right click on cmd icon and select run as administrator.
- Now command prompt window will open, now select your drive which you want to remove virus.
- Let the drive be D.
- Now in cmd window type attrib -s -h *.* /s /d then press enter.
- Now type dir by this all your content will get displayed.
- Now if you notice and unusual file.exe and any of autorun.inf then rename it with the command(rename filename.extension newfilename)
- Thats it now you can access your drives without affecting from viruses.
EnJoY – stay tuned!