Hi Readers, Today am going to tell you how to root your Lenovo K3 Note without using computer. This is done with the help of KingRoot application in the mobile itself. Rooting your Lenovo K3 Note using Kingroot is very simple, you can done in just 5 steps.
Note : Your phone must be charged atleast 20% before starting Rooting Process.
Now just follow my instructions to root your lenova K3 Note easily 🙂
Steps To Root Lenovo K3 Note Using KingRoot :
- Firstly, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (Enable it).
- Now Download & Install KingRoot Apk From Here
- After installing, Open KingRoot Application
- Click on ‘ Start Root ‘
- Within a minute or two you will be able to see a Green Tick, which signifies that your device is rooted successfully.
Keep in Mind :
- Powerful Tool : KingRoot is a very powerful tool, that allows you to root Android Devices from 2.3 to 4.4 without any issues.
- Warranty Void : Your Android Device Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
- Credits : KingRoot Application is created by Kingroot studio. So Full Credits goes to them for the Application
Note : All Tips & Tricks Are For Educational Purpose Only. We are not responsible for anything Wrong with you.