JioFi Exchange Offer
How to Exchange Old 3G/4G Dongle with JioFi Device At Rs.499?
Reliance Jio now announced new JioFi Exchange Offer. Exchange your Old 3G/4G Dongle with JioFi Device At Rs.499.
How to Exchange Old Dongle with JioFi Device?
1. Visit Nearest Reliance Mini/Xpress store
2. Then tell then that you want to Exchange your Old Dongle/Datacard/Hotspot Router with JioFi Device
3. After that, You have to Purchase a New Jio Sim – Provide your Aadhaar Card Number & Verify it via your Fingerprint
4. Then Recharge with Rs.99 (Prime) + 309 (Dhan Dhana Dhan)
5. That’s it, Your Old 3g/4g Dongle gets exchanged with JioFi Device. (You have to Pay Extra Rs.499)
Terms & conditions of Jio dongle exchange offer:
- Exchange customers have to get a new Jio Sim. and Initiate a recharge of Rs.99 (Prime) + 309 (Dhan Dhana Dhan)
- Old dongle should be in working condition
- JioFi Router 2 or JioFi Router 3 would be given according to location availability
- Offer is available in some store, you can simply call to Jio customer care and can confirm it
What is JioFi?
LYF powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
What documents do I need to carry to get a Jio SIM?
For a faster and paperless processing, you may opt for Jio eKYC SIM activation process which will be done using your Aadhar Card. If you do not have a local Aadhar number, please visit your nearest Reliance Digital/Dx Mini store with original and a copy of valid Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI) documents and a passport size photograph.